The person responsible within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation and other national data protection laws of the member states as well as other data protection regulations is the:
Unit 1, Saxon House, Warley Street, Upminster, Essex RM14 3PJ United Kingdom
Telephone: +44 (0) 1708 922250
The data protection officer of the responsible person is:
Unit 1, Saxon House, Warley Street, Upminster, Essex RM14 3PJ United Kingdom
Telephone: Telephone: +44 (0) 1708 922250
General information about data processing
Description and scope of processing of personal data
In principle, we collect and use personal data only insofar as this is necessary for the performance of our contracts.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
In the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO as legal basis. This also applies to processing operations required to carry out pre-contractual measures.
Insofar as the processing of personal data is required to fulfill a legal obligation that our company is subject to, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c DSGVO as legal basis.
Data erasure and storage duration
The personal data of the data subject will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of the storage is deleted. In addition, such storage may be provided for by European or national legislators in EU regulations, laws or other regulations to which the controller is subject. A blocking or deletion of the data takes place even if a storage period prescribed by the mentioned standards expires, unless there is a need for further storage of the data for a contract conclusion or a contract fulfillment.
Data transmission to third parties
If external service providers come into contact with your personal data, we have ensured through legal, technical and organizational measures as well as regular checks that they comply with the provisions of data protection laws.
The following data are stored and transmitted in the cookies:
• language settings
The purpose of using cookies is to simplify the use of websites for users. The user data collected through technically necessary cookies will not be used to create user profiles.
Contact form and e-mail contact
On our website is a contact form available, which can be used for electronic contact. By completing the form, the data entered in the form is transmitted to us and stored. These data are:
• (Required) contact person
• (Required) E-mail address
• If filled out by you, phone number
• If filled out by you, fax number
• If filled out by you, remark
At the time of sending the message, the following data is also stored:
• Date and time of the contact
• E-mail address of the sender
Alternatively, contact via the provided e-mail address is possible. In this case, the user’s personal data transmitted by e-mail will be stored.
There is no disclosure of data to third parties in this context. The data is used exclusively for processing the conversation.
The conversation ends when it can be inferred from the circumstances that the relevant facts have been finally clarified.
Opposition and removal possibility
The user has the opportunity to revoke his consent to the processing of personal data at any time. If the user contacts us by e-mail, they may object to the storage of his personal data at any time. In such a case, the conversation can not continue. All personal data stored in the course of contacting will be deleted in this case.
You may ask the person in charge to confirm if personal data concerning you is processed by us.
If such processing is available, you can request information from the person responsible about the following information:
• the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
• the categories of personal data that are processed;
• the recipients or the categories of recipients to whom the personal data relating to you have been or will be disclosed;
• the planned duration of the storage of your personal data or, if specific information is not available, criteria for determining the duration of storage;
• the existence of a right to rectification or erasure of personal data concerning you, a right to restriction of processing by the controller or a right to object to such processing;
• the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
• all available information on the origin of the data, if the personal data is not collected from the data subject.
Right to rectification
You have a right to rectification and / or completion to the controller, if the personal data you process is incorrect or incomplete. The person in charge must make the correction without delay.
Right to restriction of processing
You may request the restriction of the processing of your personal data under the following conditions:
• if you contest the accuracy of your personal information for a period of time that enables the controller to verify the accuracy of your personal information;
• the processing is unlawful and you refuse to delete the personal data and instead request the restriction of the use of the personal data;
• the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims; or
• if you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 (1) GDPR and it is not yet certain whether the legitimate reasons of the person responsible outweigh your reasons.
If the processing of personal data concerning you has been restricted, such data may only be used with your consent or for the purposes of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest Union or a Member State.
If the restriction on processing has been restricted in accordance with the above conditions, the person responsible informs you before the restriction is lifted.
Right to delete
You may require the controller to delete your personal information without delay, and the controller is required to delete that information immediately if one of the following is true:
• Your personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
• Your personal data has been processed unlawfully.
• The deletion of personal data concerning you is required to fulfill a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member States to which the controller is subject.
b.Information to third parties
If the person in charge has made the personal data relating to you public and is in accordance with. Article 17 (1) of the GDPR, it shall take appropriate measures, including technical ones, to inform data controllers who process the personal data that you have been identified as being affected, taking into account available technology and implementation costs Person requested by them to delete all links to such personal data or to make copies or replicas of such personal data.
The right to erasure does not exist if the processing is necessary
• to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
• to fulfill a legal obligation which requires processing under the law of the Union or of the Member States to which the controller is subject, or to carry out a task which is in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority delegated to the controller;
• to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
Right to information
If you have the right of rectification, erasure or restriction of the processing to the controller, he / she is obliged to notify all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been corrected or deleted or processing restricted, unless: this proves to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
You have the right at any time, for reasons that arise from your particular situation, to prevent the processing of your personal data.
The controller will no longer process the personal data concerning you unless he can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the purposes of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims.
Right to complain to a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you shall have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of its place of residence, employment or the place of the alleged infringement, if you believe that the processing of the personal data concerning you is against the DSGVO violates.
The protection of your personal information is very important to us. Therefore, we inform you below about the collection, processing and use of your data in the context of the application process, in accordance with the relevant data protection regulations.
In the course of your application, we collect and process the following personal application data:
• Name first Name
• phone number
• Application documents (letter of application, CV, certificates, certificates, etc.)
Purpose of data collection / dissemination
The collection and processing of your personal application data is exclusively earmarked for the filling of positions within our company. As a matter of principle, your data will only be forwarded to the in-house bodies and specialist departments of our company responsible for the specific application process. Any further use or transfer of your application data to third parties will not take place.
Retention period of the application data
A deletion of your personal application data takes place automatically according to the statutory retention period.
This does not apply insofar as statutory provisions preclude deletion, further storage is necessary for the purpose of providing evidence or you have expressly consented to a longer storage period.
Storage for future job postings
If we are unable to provide you with a current vacancy, but your profile suggests that your application may be of interest for future job postings, we will store your personal application information for a period of twelve months, if you expressly consent to such storage and use.
In order to protect the data collected from your application against manipulation and unauthorized access, we have taken various technical and organizational precautions.
Right to information and revocation
If you have questions about the collection, processing or use of your personal data, or in cases of information, correction or deletion of data, as well as revocation of granted consent, please contact our data protection officer (firstname.lastname@example.org).